- I expect the Twins to successfully defend their title, however it will again be a tight race.The twins really had no key losses this off-season, but they also have made no major improvements. I think they will improve a bit as I really like their young pitching staff. But with young pitching comes inconsistency. With that being said I expect them to remaiu around the 87-90 win plateau.
- The Tigers, in my opinion, are a team that has potential to have either a huge season, or a mediocre one. I feel that a big part of their success will lie in the hands of young righty Max Sherzer. While Scherzer's numbers aren't eye popping I really like his stuff, If he can have a big season the Tigers are a team worth watching out for.
- Chicago is a team that has been very busy this off season. The team has made some key acquisitions, but has also faced some key losses. While i think overall their team may have improved, I do not think we will necessarily see those improvements as quickly as this season.
- The only change i expect this season is for the Royals to jump above the Indians. I expect the Royals to make significant improvement. winning close to 75 games this year, but it will take a while before the Royals will be contenders.
- As for the Indians, they just stink. There is really no other way to put it.